PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- No electricity needed, just place in freezer. For best performance, freeze on a flat surface, pan side up.
- Freeze for 15 hours before first use.
- Pour ½ cup of mixture (chill before use) onto surface of the Magic Pan Ice Cream Maker so the entire surface is covered.
- First serving will start to freeze immediately.
- Wait approximately 10-15 seconds, then begin to mix and blend with the included tools.
- Fold, mix and blend the mixture over the surface of the Magic Pan Ice Cream Maker until it begins to thicken.
- Feel free to add your favorite cookies, candies or fruit.
- First serving of ice cream is done when mixture is frozen to desired thickness, about 1 minute.
- Makes six cup servings of ice cream in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water to clean.
- Dry thoroughly before placing in the freezer.
- If partially thawed, it is ok to put back in the freezer after cleaning.
To avoid injury, close adult supervision is needed at all times when any appliance is used near or by children.